Looking for a 7 day juice cleanse plan pdf to get a weight loss and feel energized and refreshed? Before jumping to the detailed day to day plan, let us give you some unmissable information for your most effective cleanse.
7 day juice cleanse is 7 days when you are on a diet with fruits and vegetables only to refresh your body, lose weight and start healthy habits that recharge your energy. Taking a 7 day juice challenge is a perfect way to power up your system with fresh, clean, plant-based energy. Specifically, what will you benefit after 7 day juice detox:
- Get weight loss
- Boost your immune system
- Promote beautiful, clear skin
- Ease digestion
- Get diet back with healthy foods for wellness
Blueprint juices are giving some coupons for your 7 day juice plan, check it out here!
Why juice for cleanse?
Fruit and vegetable juices are a good source of necessary traditional nutrients such as vitamin C in citrus fruits, A in carrot, E in green juices, and essential minerals like iron, copper, potassium, sodium, iodine, and magnesium. You might not know that fresh juice can deliver another important group of nutrients – enzymes. Enzymes help the body to digest and absorb food, more importantly, they support the conversion of digested food into body tissue and energy. Moreover, fruit and vegetable juices provide pure, clean water without unneeded artificial substances like other beverages.
Drinking juices are better than directly eating fruits and vegetables because juicing removes indigestible fibers, these nutrients are available to the body in much larger quantities than if the piece of fruit or vegetable was eaten whole. Order juices at Blueprint to enjoy Blueprint cleanse promo code.
Who can do a 7 day juice plan?
In fact, almost everyone can do cleanse. However, exceptionally, if you are pregnant or nursing, under 18, have a severe medical condition or are on medication, check with your doctor before starting a juice cleanse diet program.
We found a discount code:
What should you prepare before juice cleanse?
One of the most prestigious juice brands – Blueprint – has recommended their Blueprint cleanse instructions to whom try cleanse for the first time.
Three days before the cleanse:
- Begin eliminating indulgences such as coffee, sugar, refined starches (bread, white rice and pasta), meat, dairy, and alcohol.
- Up your intake of fresh fruit, greens, and veggies at every meal.
During the cleanse:
- Stay hydrated: make sure that you drink at least eight glasses of water per day
- Ease up on your regular workout routine and opt for yoga or light walks.
- Meditate to obtain a greater sense of calm and awareness overall.
- Get extra sleep
- Make juice at home following the plan. Don’t have time to do it yourself? Order at discounted prices at Blueprint cleanse promo code
After the cleanse:
- Days 1 & 2: Have low-density foods that are high in water such as fresh water-based fruits (melon, papaya, citrus) and vegetables (celery, cucumber)
- Day 2 to Day 5: Continuing low-density foods, begin to incorporate more fibrous foods such as non-starchy vegetables (cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers)
- Day 5 to Day 7: More “dense” foods are now ready. You can eat lightly cooked starchy vegetables (yams, winter squash), whole grains (e.g. brown rice, barley, quinoa) and lightly steamed or poached fish.
Now, let’s start a 7 day juice cleanse plan pdf with daily guide
For the next seven (7) days you will not eat food. You will be juicing only.
- A cup of warm lemon water (1/2 fresh squeezed lemon & 8oz water)
- 8oz glass of orange or red juices
Some juice suggestions for you to order at Blueprint. Apply Blueprint cleanse promo code at check out to get discounted prices for your juices.
Blueprint orange juices:
- 2oz Look Alive containing orange, ginger, lemon and cayenne
- Stay Golden containing carrot, orange, golden beet, lemon and ginger
Blueprint red juices:
- Rise & Shine containing apple, apple cider-vinegar, ginger and pomegranate
- Beet Blast containing apple, carrot, beet, lemon, ginger
Mid-morning: 2 hours after breakfast
- Herbal Tea Lunch
- 8oz glass of Glorious Turmeric juice
Blueprint Turmeric Tonic is suitable with apple, apple cider vinegar, lemon, turmeric, cinnamon extract and pepper extract.
Mid-day: 2 hours after lunch
- 8oz glass of Glorious Turmeric juice
- 8 -16 oz. of water • A cup of herbal tea Dinner
- 8oz glass of Pineapple Cucumber Beet Juice
You can go to Blueprint website and buy Blueprint Pineapple Power for this meal. This kind of juice includes pineapple, apple and mint.
Evening Snack: 2 hours after dinner
- Water or Tea
If you feel that a self-made 7 day juice diet plan to gain the best result is too difficult and complicated, there’s an easier way to do cleanse. Blueprint already has wellness packs with detailed instructions and daily plans. Save on your wallet with Blueprint cleanse coupon codes.