Hair loss is a major problem for most people in their middle age or older, and as such many brands have attempted to create solutions to this. While most hair loss brands come with some kind of side effects or non-success issues, Scalp Med has been consistently effective with its multi patented components. Yet, some still have the question ‘Does Scalp Med grow hair?’. Well, let us answer that question here and now in this article! To save some on Scalp Med products, try using this Scalp Med coupon!
Table of Contents
Does Scalp Med grow hair? – That’s a yes!
Does Scalp Med grow hair? Well, to answer that, we first need to know what Scalp Med is first. As discussed in our article on what is Scalp Med, Scalp Med is an innovative solution to the problem of hair loss that employs several multi-patented components to nurture hair.
What is hair loss and Scalp MED?
As most would know, head hair is grown from its own hair follicle. To nurture hair follicles, the body sends out various nutritions to it, including oxygen and various proteins and other forms of energy. Therefore, hair loss is a natural consequence of the hair follicle not being able to receive enough nutrients.
Scalp Med helps with this by including 2 revolutionary components in their products, which help both strengthen the hair follicle and feed it with numerous nutrients to help it stay strong for a long time. These components include:
- Vitadil: as an FDA-approved component, Vitadil consists of minoxidil topical, but only to a level of concentration that is proper for either its men or women variation.
- NutriSol: NutriSol is what truly sets Scalp Med apart. As an Scalp Med exclusive component, Scalp Med NutriSol does wonders for your hair by allowing longer nutrient retention in the hair follicles
Does Scalp Med grow hair? – Here’s your answer!
Does Scalp Med grow hair? Yes, yes, and yes! The presence of the 2 wonderful ingredients above make Scalp Med particularly effective in killing off any problems you may face with hair loss. Specifically, while Vitadil stimulates hair growth, NutriSol takes it a step further by helping your hair stay strong. This makes Scalp Med more effective than other treatments (such as Scalp Med vs Rogaine).
So now you know, Scalp Med definitely does grow hair! To get your Scalp Med products now for less, remember to use this Scalp Med coupon code!
Extra Scalp med discount October 2020
Products to try next!
So now that you hopefully have been convinced by the power and effectiveness of Scalp Med, the question is not ‘does Scalp Med grow hair?’ any more, but ‘which Scalp Med products to try?’. To answer this, let us take a look at a few among our best selling Scalp Med products of 2020.
Scalp Med Patented Hair Regrowth System for Men/Women
Regrowing hair is a systematic process, and as such, Scalp Med has prepared you a full system of their products for you to treat your hair loss without disruption. The Scalp Med Patented Hair Regrowth system offers amazing hair loss treatments that are specialized for both men and women. The system includes:
- 2 bottles of Vitadil-5A (60ml)
- 1 bottle of NutriSOL (60ml)
- 1 bottle of Single-Step Application solution (180ml) – the mix of the 2 components above for easier application
- 2 free gifts: the Detox My Scalp spray and Grow My Hair supplements. These gifts value over $70 combined!
Scalp Med Amp Me Up hair thickening solution
Amp Me Up is Scalp Med’s separate line of product for those who wish to simply thicken up their hair. Amp Me Up is especially effective for those wishing to increase their hair volume to over bald spots or areas that are a little too thin in terms of hair coverage.
The benefits of Amp Me Up are abundant, such as:
- Provides provitamin B5 and Panthenol promote thicker hair shafts
- Instantly adds volume for a fuller-looking head of hair with NO sticky mess
- Comb or style your hair normally
- Completely invisible and undetectable
So that was it for our article to answer the question ‘does Scalp Med grow hair?’. We hope you have found some great information from this article and would be interested in trying out Scalp Med (seriously, it’s great!). If you are planning to do so, don’t forget to save lots with this Scalp Med coupon!