Sleeping well is often underrated, yet it is so important right now amidst this COVID-19 lockdown. A good night’s sleep often means a day of productivity. So how do you get good sleep? Well, one of the ways to do so is simply by getting the right mattress. To help you out, let us compare Nolah mattress vs Casper – two among the best mattress brands. To save on Nolah mattress products, check out our Nolah Mattress discount code!
Table of Contents
Nolah mattress vs Casper – The similarities
First of all comes the similarities between Nolah mattress vs Casper. Being both foam-based mattresses, they offer great comfort. Both Nolah and Casper products fit within somewhat of a similar price range, and they also go to great lengths to offer risk-free trials for their customers.
Nolah mattress vs Casper – The differences
Material is the first important consideration in our Nolah mattress vs Casper comparison, and this is where Nolah wins. While Casper only uses conventional memory foam with springs, Nolah has their own trade-marked material – AirFoam. In a nutshell, AirFoam is an innovative material that is highly temperature sensitive, durable, and offers superior pressure relief. This makes it ultra-comfy and cool to sleep on and allows it to last longer. To enjoy all these perks for less, check out our Nolah Mattress coupon code!
Extra nolah mattress discount May 2021
The structure of a mattress is also important to consider. In this Nolah mattress vs Casper comparison, let us use the structure of the Signature 12’ Nolah mattress as an example:
- Layer 1: a layer of 2.5” extra-thick AirFoam™ provides superior pressure relief, keeps you cool and contours perfectly to your body
- Layer 2: a 1.5” support layer that is stronger and more durable than latex, providing a healthy and responsive bounce
- Layer 3: a 7” layer of the best U.S. made high-density breathable base foam that reinforce the support and contouring of the top layers
- Layer 4: 1” of firm supportive Nolah AirFoam™ provides the perfect amount of support and pressure relief for stomach- and combo sleepers
Casper’s structure is equally robust, making it tie out with Nolah’s 4-layer structure:
- Layer 1: 1.5 inches of a latex-like polyfoam
- Layer 2: 1.5 inches of 3.5 lb dense memory foam
- Layer 3 (transition layer): 1.5 inches of 2.5 lb dense polyfoam
- Layer 4: 5 inches of polyfoam with a 1.8 lb density
Having compared the two key aspects of Nolah mattress vs Casper, let us now shift to a more general comparison of all aspects of these brands, including their prices. To be specific, we’re going to use the Nolah 10’ mattress as an example for comparison.
|Criteria||Nolah 10” Original||The Casper (Foam)|
|Type of Mattress||High-Resilience Pressure Relief Foam||Memory Foam / Foam|
|100% Made in the U.S.A.||Yes – 100% made in the U.S.A.||No – US and Imported Materials|
|Materials and Construction||3-Layer / 100% High-Resilience Foam||4-Layer / Memory Foam|
|Price for Queen Size||$894||$896|
|Trial Period||120 Nights||100 Nights|
|Free Shipping & Return||Yes||Yes|
|Length of Warranty||15-year||10-year|
|Size||Nolah Original 10 Mattress Prices||The Casper Mattress Prices|
In summary, after comparing different aspects of Nolah mattress vs Casper, we conclude that Nolah is the better option to go with mainly due to its superior material and price. Of course, you can always further save on Nolah products using our Nolah Mattress discount code. For more mattress comparisons, check out Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic!