Amidst a severe lockdown such as one we’re going through, you need all the help you can get to have a productive day. One way to do so is simply by having a good sleep. But there’s a catch: how do you know which mattresses to sleep on? Well, let us help you out by comparing two respectable mattress brands: Nolah mattress vs Purple. To get some great deals on Nolah mattress products, check out this Nolah Mattress discount code!
Table of Contents
Nolah mattress vs Purple – The similarities
Regarding similarities, there are quite a few between Nolah mattress vs Purple. First of all, both are proficient at pressure relief. Secondly, both offer good cooling. And lastly, both have a solid and sturdy base.
Nolah mattress vs Purple – The differences
Speaking of differences, there are also a lot that differentiates Nolah mattress vs Purple.
Materials is one area where Nolah mattress vs Purple deviates from one another. While Purple is mainly made of polyfoam and polymer, Nolah takes on its own proprietary material – AirFoam. AirFoam is not only great at pressure relief and cooling, but also much more durable than the materials that make up Purple products. As such, it seems like Nolah wins in this material comparison. To enjoy AirFoam from Nolah products for less, check out these Nolah Mattress coupon code!
Extra nolah mattress discount March 2021
Construction is also an important aspect when assessing any mattress products, and in this regard Nolah also beats Purple to the ground. As an example for our comparison, let’s take a look at the construction of the Nolah 12’ Signature mattress:
- Layer 1: a layer of 2.5” extra-thick AirFoam™ provides superior pressure relief, keeps you cool and contours perfectly to your body
- Layer 2: a 1.5” support layer that is stronger and more durable than latex, providing a healthy and responsive bounce
- Layer 3: a 7” layer of the best U.S. made high-density breathable base foam that reinforce the support and contouring of the top layers
- Layer 4: 1” of firm supportive Nolah AirFoam™ provides the perfect amount of support and pressure relief for stomach- and combo sleepers
As for Purple, their mattresses only consists of 3 layers as below:
- Layer 1: 2’ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid – an elastic polymer
- Layer 2: 3.5’ of Plush Comfort Foam
- Layer 3: 4 of polyfoam – standard base foam type
Now that we’ve covered the key points in our Nolah mattress vs Purple comparison, let us give a general summary comparison using the Nolah 10’ Original as an example!
|Criteria||Nolah 10” Original||Purple Mattress|
|Type of Mattress||High-Resilience Pressure Relief Foam||Polyfoam and Hyper-Elastic Polymer|
|100% Made in the U.S.A.||Yes – 100% made in the U.S.A.||Yes – 100% made in the U.S.A.|
|Materials and Construction||3-Layer / 100% High-Resilience Foam||3-Layer / Polyfoam and Hyper-Elastic Polymer|
|Price for Queen Size||$866||$1,059|
|Trial Period||120 Nights||100 Nights|
|Free Shipping & Return||Yes||Yes|
|Length of Warranty||15-year||10-year|
|Mattress Sizes||Nolah Original 10 Mattress Cost||Purple Mattress Cost|
In conclusion, it seems like Nolah mattress has come out victorious in our Nolah mattress vs Purple comparison. For more mattress comparisons, check out Nolah vs Layla mattress. Otherwise, use this Nolah Mattress discount code to save lots!