Being locked down at home isn’t easy. You face the anxiety of having to pull yourself together to survive through these trying times, and sometimes it seems your tiredness won’t go away. So how do you alleviate at least some of that unrest? Our answer: a good night’s sleep! To help you sleep better, let us compare Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic – one new player in the market and a veteran – to see which helps you sleep better. To save on Nolah mattress products, don’t forget to grab your Nolah Mattress discount code!
Table of Contents
Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic – The similarities
There are several similarities between the products of Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic, despite the vast differences between them. Firstly, both brands offer mainly foam-based mattresses. Secondly, both provide mattresses that are relatively soft compared to other competitors. And finally, both give quite generous free shipping and risk-free trials.
Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic – The differences
When it comes to material, Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic seems to come to a draw. Tempurpedic offers the old-time goodness of memory foam, refined to a very high standard that promises maximal comfort. With Nolah’s signature AirFoam, you are getting the same comfort and durability, plus some extra capabilities thanks to the material’s temperature sensitivity. If cooling is an important factor for you, you might want to consider going with Nolah for their AirFoam material. And to get Nolah products for less, grab our Nolah Mattress coupon code!
Extra nolah mattress discount March 2021
Structure is also a key consideration when choosing them, and this is no exception in our Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic comparison. Nolah offers some exceptional construction, as seen through their Signature 12’ Mattress:
- Layer 1: a layer of 2.5” extra-thick AirFoam™ provides superior pressure relief, keeps you cool and contours perfectly to your body
- Layer 2: a 1.5” support layer that is stronger and more durable than latex, providing a healthy and responsive bounce
- Layer 3: a 7” layer of the best U.S. made high-density breathable base foam that reinforce the support and contouring of the top layers
- Layer 4: 1” of firm supportive Nolah AirFoam™ provides the perfect amount of support and pressure relief for stomach- and combo sleepers
As for Tempurpedic, their structure is just as robust:
- Layer 1: special fibers and Tempur-Pedic’s “SmartClimate” system designed to disperse heat and cool off any sweat
- Layer 2-3: Comfort and support layers, which use Tempurpedic’s special memory foams – TEMPUR-ES and TEMPUR
- Layer 4: A base layer made of standard dense foam
Finally, price is also a key consideration. In this case, Nolah is the winner, given how their products are roughly $100-150 cheaper than the Tempurpedic equivalent. And, of course, you even save further using our Nolah Mattress discount code!
In summary, we’ve compared the key aspects of Nolah mattress vs Tempurpedic. We hope you’ve found what you want from this article. For more comparisons, check out Nolah Mattress vs Puffy!