When it comes to getting good sleep, so many factors are important. One such factor is, of course, the choice of a good mattress. Whether you’re a side sleeper, a stomach sleeper, or a combo sleeper, finding the right mattress always seems to be a nightmare. Therefore, let us help you out by introducing you to Nolah vs Helix – two of the best mattress brands currently out there. To get some decent savings on Nolah products, don’t forget to claim your Nolah Mattress coupon code!
Table of Contents
Nolah vs Helix – The similarities
Like most mattresses these days, products made by Nolah vs Helix do share some similarities. Being both foam-based mattresses, they promise decent comfort for a relatively good sleep quality. They also fall within the same price range, with some generous free shipping options. Lastly, if you love softer mattresses, you’ll love both Nolah and Helix products.
Nolah vs Helix – The differences
Material is a key point in choosing any mattress, as it can make or break your sleeping experience. This also applies to our Nolah vs Helix comparison, with both being brands that invest heavily into their proprietary materials.
On the one hand, you have Helix’s Dynamic Foam, which offers wonderful pressure relief, along with the bog-standard Polyfoam material underneath. On the other, you have Nolah’s trade-marked AirFoam. This material is highly temperature sensitive and offers up to 4 times pressure relief compared to normal memory foam, according to Nolah’s website. This makes Nolah products quite cool to sleep on and extremely comfortable for every kind of sleeper. Furthermore, thanks to AirFoam’s durability, you can expect Nolah mattresses to last for a long time.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? Then why not grab some extra savings on Nolah products right now using this Nolah Mattress discount code!
Extra nolah mattress discount March 2021
The structure of your mattress is also another key comparison point, and this applies to our Nolah vs Helix comparison today. Nolah delivers excellent construction, as seen through their Signature 12’ Mattress:
- Layer 1: a layer of 2.5” extra-thick AirFoam™ provides superior pressure relief, keeps you cool and contours perfectly to your body
- Layer 2: a 1.5” support layer that is stronger and more durable than latex, providing a healthy and responsive bounce
- Layer 3: a 7” layer of the best U.S. made high-density breathable base foam that reinforce the support and contouring of the top layers
- Layer 4: 1” of firm supportive Nolah AirFoam™ provides the perfect amount of support and pressure relief for stomach- and combo sleepers
At the same time, Helix also offers great construction, making them tie out in this comparison.
- Layer 1: 2 inches of Helix Dynamic Foam – providing pressure relief
- Layer 2: 1 inch of High-Grade Polyfoam for contouring and firmness transition
- Layer 3: 6 inches of Wrapped Coil system – designed to add edge support
- Layer 4: 1 inch of DurDense Foam – a firm base and motion transfer minimizer
Having covered all key areas in our Nolah vs Helix comparison, let us now move to presenting a rough side-by-side comparison for you to get an overall idea of these 2 mattress brands.
|Cover||Polyester and Viscose||Polyester|
|Materials||Polyfoam and AirFoam™||Memory foam, high-grade poly foam, dynamic foam, micro coils|
|Cooling||AirFoam™ and Viscose||Coils and foams are designed to be breathable, an optional cooling cover is available|
|Sinkage||Gentle Cradle||Gentle Cradle/Deep Hug|
|Warranty||15 years||10 years|
|Trial Period||120 nights||100 nights|
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Free in the continental United States||Ships within the United States and Canada|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Yes|
So that’s it for our Nolah vs Helix comparison. We hope you’ve found some good information to decide on your next mattress. If you’re planning to buy Nolah, don’t forget to check out our Nolah Mattress discount code, or see our Nolah vs Purple comparison!