The right mattress can make your night and offer you a productive day. But how do you choose a mattress that’s best for your needs? Well, to help you out, we’re comparing Nolah vs Loom And Leaf – both good mattress brands. To save on Nolah products, don’t miss out on this Nolah Mattress coupon code!
Table of Contents
Nolah vs Loom And Leaf – The similarities
Some similarities exist between Nolah vs Loom And Leaf, as both offer foam mattresses. Firstly, they are both great for sleeping cool and breathably. Secondly, they both provide 120-night risk-free trials for customers. Lastly, they have quite a similar ‘feel’ to their mattresses, though Loom And Leaf’s memory foam is, by nature, a bit slower.
Nolah vs Loom And Leaf – The differences
With all the similarities between Nolah vs Loom And Leaf covered, let us compare them in terms of their differences.
Material is always the most important point for our Nolah vs Loom And Leaf comparison, since material is the core of any mattress. Loom And Leaf uses conventional memory foam for most of their mattress layers, with gel-infused memory foam for the top layer. A special thing about their foam is that it’s claimed to be bio-based, meaning that it can naturally disintegrate and benefit the environment.
As for Nolah, they use their proprietary AirFoam material, designed to help you sleep cool thanks to its temperature neutralness. The greatest thing about AirFoam is its pressure relief. With its unique design consisting of millions of air pockets, AirFoam promises up to 4 times the pressure relief of normal memory foam. Furthermore, with increased resilience, this material can outlast most competitors.
Sounds attractive to you? Then grab this Nolah Mattress coupon code now to save lots!
Extra nolah mattress discount April 2021
As the structure of a mattress is equally important as its material, construction is the next point of comparison in our Nolah vs Loom And Leaf showdown. The structure of Nolah mattresses can best be seen through its Nolah Signature mattress:
- Layer 1: a layer of 2.5” extra-thick AirFoam™ provides superior pressure relief, keeps you cool and contours perfectly to your body
- Layer 2: a 1.5” support layer that is stronger and more durable than latex, providing a healthy and responsive bounce
- Layer 3: a 7” layer of the best U.S. made high-density breathable base foam that reinforce the support and contouring of the top layers
- Layer 4: 1” of firm supportive Nolah AirFoam™ provides the perfect amount of support and pressure relief for stomach- and combo sleepers
Loom And Leaf also offers quite a robust structure, with 4 layers:
- Layer 1: 2 inches of a combination of different gel foams
- Layer 2: 2.5 inches of high-density memory foam
- Layer 3: 2-inch transition layer
- Layer 3: 5.5-inch base layer consisting of a dense support foam
Overall, it seems that both of these mattresses have good structure, so it’s quite a tie here.
Price is the final consideration when it comes to Nolah vs Loom And Leaf. To give you an idea of the prices of these two brands, we’re taking a look at prices for their queen sizes as a baseline. A Nolah Signature mattress at the Nolah queen size costs $1599 without discount, while a Loom And Leaf equivalent comes in at $1799. Quite a difference, if you’re on a tight budget. Furthermore, as with any Nolah products, you can get a great amount off using our Nolah Mattress coupon code!
Overall, that has been our comparison between Nolah vs Loom And Leaf. It seems to us that Nolah beats out its competitor here in both quality and value. To learn more about Nolah, check out Nolah vs Lull!