Amid this tiring COVID-19 lockdown, it’s always important to stay productive at home. One of the easiest ways to do so is by ensuring you have good enough sleep to start your day fresh. But just how do you find a good mattress in a sea of myriad options? Well, let us help you out by comparing Nolah vs Purple – 2 of the most reputable mattress brands out there. To get some good savings on Nolah products, don’t forget to pick up this Nolah Mattress discount code!
Table of Contents
Nolah vs Purple – The similarities
Between Nolah vs Purple, similarities are abundant. First of all, both brands invest in developing their own unique materials that offer great pressure relief. Secondly, their mattresses are cool and breathable. Finally, both Nolah and Purple are both foam-based mattresses.
Nolah vs Purple – The differences
When it comes to comparing mattresses, materials play a key role, and this applies to our Nolah vs Purple comparison. Specializing in foam-based mattresses, Purple uses polyfoam for the majority of their mattresses, often in combination with elastic polymer. While polyfoam can offer good comfort, it often traps body heat and does not last too long.
Nolah takes a proprietary approach to their mattress material, going so far as to invest in a trade-marked material called AirFoam. AirFoam is an improvement over regular memory foam, giving the material higher temperature sensitivity and durability, as well as 4 times more pressure relief. This means you can enjoy cooler nights and more usage out of your Nolah mattress. Sweet!
To get all of these perks for less, simply purchase Nolah products with the Nolah Mattress coupon code below!
Extra nolah mattress discount March 2021
Construction is another key criteria in our Nolah vs Purple comparison. Nolah structure stands out as robust and multi-layered, exemplified by their Nolah Signature mattress:
- Layer 1: a layer of 2.5” extra-thick AirFoam™ provides superior pressure relief, keeps you cool and contours perfectly to your body
- Layer 2: a 1.5” support layer that is stronger and more durable than latex, providing a healthy and responsive bounce
- Layer 3: a 7” layer of the best U.S. made high-density breathable base foam that reinforce the support and contouring of the top layers
- Layer 4: 1” of firm supportive Nolah AirFoam™ provides the perfect amount of support and pressure relief for stomach- and combo sleepers
As for Purple, their structure is still quite good despite being less robust.
- Layer 1: 2” of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid – an elastic polymer material
- Layer 2: 3.5” of a Plush Comfort Foam – the transitional layer between the first layer and the base
- Layer 3: 4” of polyfoam, the bog-standard base of foam mattresses
Having gone through all the key comparison areas of Nolah vs Purple, let us show you our side-by-side overview of these 2 mattress brands.
|Criteria||Nolah 10” Original||Purple Poly-Foam Mattress|
|Type of Mattress||High-Resilience Pressure Relief Foam||Polyurethane Foam (Poly-Foam)|
|100% Made in the U.S.A.||Yes – 100% made in the U.S.A.||Yes – 100% made in the U.S.A.|
|Materials and Construction||3-Layer / 100% High-Resilience Foam||3-Layer / Poly-Foam/ Purple Grid|
|Price for Queen Size||$894||$1,099|
|Trial Period||120 Nights||100 Nights|
|Free Shipping & Return||Yes||Yes|
|Length of Warranty||15-year||10-year|
|Nolah Original 10 Mattress Sizes||Nolah Original 10 Mattress Prices||The Purple Mattress Sizes||The Purple Mattress Prices|
|Twin XL||$634||Twin XL||$749|
|Cal King||$994||Cal King||$1,399|
So that’s about it for our Nolah vs Purple comparison. To see more mattress comparison, read our Nolah vs Helix article! And to save a lot on Nolah products, don’t forget to check out our Nolah Mattress coupon code!