The issue of hair loss is a serious one for those in their middle age or older, as it can cause severe hair and scalp irritation, bald spots, hair thinning, as well as loss of confidence. ScalpMed is a product created to solve this single issue by providing not only amazing hair regrowth but also sustainable hair nourishment. While mostly safe for use due to its herbal ingredients, there are some notable ScalpMed side effects to note. In this article, let us find out what they are and how to avoid them. To save on Scalp Med, try out this Scalp Med coupon!
Table of Contents
ScalpMed side effects – What are they?
Hair loss products like ScalpMed can have a range of side effects. These side effects are mainly caused by the minoxidil topical component found in most hair loss treatments, which can stimulate hair regrowth but can also cause some irritation. Before going over specific ScalpMed side effects, let us take a look at some common side effects for hair loss products.
Common side effects
Being based on minoxidil or sometimes only containing minoxidil, hair loss products are notorious for causing numerous side effects to the user. Some important possible side effects of Scalp Med are:
- Itching or skin rash
- Unwanted growth of facial hair
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Chest pain, fast heartbeats
- Headache, dizziness, or confusion
While some of these side effects are more severe than others, you should always reach out to a doctor or physician if you find yourself exhibiting any one of those.
ScalpMed side effects
Being a hair loss product itself, ScalpMed does contain minoxidil in its ingredients. As described in our article on what is ScalpMed, a key component of ScalpMed – Vitadil – is also its main minoxidil carrier. While this component has been FDA-approved and only contains minoxidil at 5% concentration, overusing it can cause some serious side effects of Scalp Med.
Specifically, the 2 main side effects of Scalp Med that may arise out of overuse are:
- Itching and rash, which may happen due to over-application of the Vitadil solution
- Severe scalp irritation, which may be due to inadequate washing
So find out how to avoid these ScalpMed side effects, read below. And to save on ScalpMed products, try this ScalpMed discount code!
Extra Scalp med discount June 2021
Side effects of Scalp Med – How to avoid them?
Having known some common side effects of Scalp Med, you might be wondering how you could avoid running into them. Well, check out our tips below!
Follow use instructions
Using ScalpMed is rather simple, but it can also be quite easy to misuse ScalpMed. Whether you incorrectly apply ScalpMed or over-apply it, results can be loads of side effects of Scalp Med. Therefore, remember to stick to the recommended usage instructions as detailed in our article on how to use ScalpMed. Read below for a recap!
- Step 1: Shake the NutriSol well and place the nozzle of the NutriSol directly on the scalp. Apply four to six pumps of the NutriSol to the surface of the scalp to cover the affected area. Massage the NutriSol into the scalp after every two to three pumps.
- Step 2: Apply the Vitadil to the surface of the scalp. A total of six pumps of the Vitadil should be applied directly to the scalp in the same areas you previously applied the NutriSol to. Massage the Vitadil into the scalp after each 2 pumps.
Always clean thoroughly!
While ScalpMed products are undoubtedly good for your hair and scalp, they should be washed off after use so as not to leave some ScalpMed side effects. This goes for most Scalp Med products that require direct application, such as:
- Vitadil and NutriSOL solutions
- Single-Step Application mixed solution
- Detox My Scalp Spray
- TerraVi shampoo/conditioner
So that’s it for our tips on avoiding ScalpMed side effects. With these tips, we hope you can fully enjoy regrowing your lush hair without any fear of the side effects of Scalp Med. To start your hair loss treatment journey now, buy ScalpMed for less using this ScalpMed coupon and check out these Scalp Med hair regrowth tips!