In this blog, we will compare 2 famous mattress brands namely Sleep Ez and Sleep on latex in terms of 4 factors namely materials, firmness, support and comfort level. Sleep Ez is considered to be better thanks to its strengths in production and materials. Take a look at Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex comparison below!
We take Sleep Ez organic mattress and Sleep on latex organic mattress to dig deeper. Explore now!
Table of Contents
Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex: Materials
The first to compare Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex is materials. While Sleep Ez is renowned for a natural mattress or an eco-friendly mattress, it is not just an organic mattress. Sleep Ez is actually certified organic – the real deal – delivering healthier sleep for happier mornings. It includes 2″ Organic Latex, 8″ Pocketed springs and Organic cotton fabric sewn in organic wool batting.
Materials are also in consideration when comparing Sleep Ez vs Sleeping organic: Which is better.
In contrast, Sleep on latex materials used in the mattress are chosen because they are natural, safe and provide great performance.
- Organic Latex Foam: Natural latex foam is comfortable, durable and safe. Their latex foam is made of natural latex harvested from organically-grown rubber trees in Sri Lanka. It is certified through GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard), Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and ecoInstitut.
- Organic Cotton: Organic cotton is soft, cool and strong. It is grown without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers and processed in certified organic factories. They only use 100% cotton fabric that is GOTS-certified.
Extra Sleep EZ discount April 2021
Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex: Firmness
The next factor to be mentioned in Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex is firmness. Normally an all latex mattress won’t have a lot of sink, and if it does, it won’t “hug” you as much as a foam or pillow top mattress would. With the Sleep Ez mattress, you get some foam that is quilted into the top layer which gives it a softer and plusher feel.
In addition, Sleep Ez mattress doesn’t have as much motion transfer as an all latex mattress because there is a layer of foam just underneath the organic cotton cover. The latex underneath responds instantly but the foam will absorb a lot of the impact. This leads to less motion transfer and a softer feel.
By contrast, the Sleep on latex offers a simple choice of two different options to accommodate all sleeping styles and preferences.
- Medium: The medium mattress is their most popular mattress firmness. It offers supportive, cushioned comfort that works well for many different body types and sleeping styles. Perfect for couples with different sleep styles.
- Firm: Their firm mattress is great for stomach sleepers and back sleepers who prefer sleeping on a firm surface. It feels very supportive and strong but has just enough give to help alleviate pressure points.
For this factor, we also compared Sleep Ez and Spindle, you can take a look at Sleep Ez vs Spindle: A side-by-side comparison for more reference.
Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex: Support level
Next in Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex comparison is support level. Unlike a firm piece of foam where every point is “stuck” in place, Sleep Ez coils have a far broader range of movement, conforming to any sleeping position. Best of all, these coils are really breathable, giving heat somewhere to go. Perimeter coils zoned firmer for edge support. In addition, The Sleep Ez mattress features a full 2″ of pure organic latex, perfect for that sought after feeling of floating pressure point relief.
By contrast, Sleep on latex with Natural Latex Foam Comfort Layer provides softness to the top of the mattress which allows the mattress to conform to the curves of the body to avoid pressure points. Furthermore, Natural Latex Foam Base provides a strong but responsive base which ensures that the body is properly supported and comfortable.
Remember to use Sleep Ez discount code to save up to 30% of your purchases.
Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex: Comfort level
The last thing in Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex is the comfort level that it brings to you. For Sleep Ez, everything in the Sleep Ez mattress is designed for comfort and breathability. Natural fibers like organic cotton and wool just feel better than the polyurethanes and polyesters of the world. Plus, you won’t be exposing yourself to all those chemicals.
In contrast, Sleep on a latex mattress provides a breathable sleeping surface that reacts instantly to provide pinpointed support.
- Each point of the natural latex foam absorbs pressure instantly with minimal distribution to the rest of the surface area. This allows the foam to contour smoothly around the body and enables movement without resistance or disturbance.
- The stretchiness of the cover allows the comfort of the foam to be transferred to the body without any restriction.
- The breathability of all of the materials minimizes the heat retention of the mattress.
See our blog of Sleep Ez natural latex mattress reviews to get more information.
To sum up, we include all information in this table, see below!
|Factor||Sleep Ez||Sleep on latex|
|Material||2″ Organic Latex, 8″ Pocketed springs and Organic cotton fabric, organic cotton filling and sewn in organic wool batting||Organic Latex Foam, Organic Cotton, Organic Wool|
|Firmness||Particularly good for side sleepers (depending on body type). Adds an extra 2″ of soft organic latex||2 different firmnesses: Medium and Firm|
|Support level||The Sleep Ez mattress features a full 2″ of pure organic latex, perfect for that sought after feeling of floating pressure point relief.||Sleep on latex mattress reduces pressure points and keeps your spine in alignment during sleep, awaken without pain|
|Comfort level||Natural fibers like organic cotton and wool to make you comfortable.||Reduces pressure on your muscles and circulation while being mold and insect resistant.|
We just showed you a side-by-side comparison between Sleep Ez vs Sleep on latex, hoping that you can decide which one is better for you. Don’t forget to use Sleep Ez coupon code to save up to 30% of your order. Click here!