Under the effect of coronavirus, the CDC recommends people to wear masks in public to protect themselves and reduce the rate of transmission. SendUsMasks is a wise choice for buying masks at this time. But how to wear it in a proper way? Read our tips to use SendUsMasks below.
Table of Contents
Introduction of SendUsMasks
SendUsMasks cloth face mask is washable, reusable, and adjustable to fit almost all face sizes. Their face masks are made with breathable, high quality 100% cotton. Cotton is lightweight, gentle on skin, and does not irritate your skin with long term use. The adjustable ear loop gives you the freedom to adjust the tension and fit of your face covering. The plastic encased aluminium nose piece keeps the face cover in place and substantially reduces glasses fogging. The optional filter pocket offers you the ability to insert any filter that is no larger than 5″ wide by 4″ high in between the layers. You can read SendUsMasks reviews: Are they good? to know more information about them.
Fortunately, there are a lot of SendUsMasks promo code available for you to save up to 10% the order. Click now!
Extra SendUsMasks discount December 2021
How to wear a SendUsMasks face mask
To gain the best protection and reduce the chance of transmission of coronavirus, you have to wear a SendUsMasks mask in the right way. Here are a few notes for putting on and taking off a cloth mask:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after touching your mask.
- Place your SendUsMasks mask over your mouth and nose.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops and make sure it’s snug. The SendUsMasks features a nose piece to keep the mask in place.
- Don’t touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands carefully.
- If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can wash it.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Regularly wash your mask with soap and water by hand or in the washing machine. It’s fine to launder it with other clothes.
Furthermore, you have to consider these precautions:
- Do not put masks on those who have trouble breathing, or are unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- You should not use masks on children under 2 years of age.
- Don’t use face masks as an alternative for social distancing.
Tips for adjusting to a face mask
It can be challenging to be used to wearing a face mask. You may feel uncomfortable or hard to breath. Here are some tips to make you feel better:
- Start slow. Wear your SendUsMasks mask at home for a short time, such as while relaxing on the couch.Then slowly increase the time wearing until you feel more comfortable.
- Find your fit. If your mask isn’t comfortable or is too difficult to breathe through, consider other options. SendUsMasks come in a variety of styles and sizes for you to choose the best fit to you
- Tie one on. If you do not like a face mask, try a scarf or bandanna to cover your nose and mouth and protect people around.
How to insert filter for SendUsMasks
Step 1: Separate the two layers by hand. Ensure the pleats are separated.
Step 2: Insert the filter all the way in. Ensure the filter reaches the nose piece.
Step 3: Tuck the filter into the bottom pleat. Ensure the filter is sitting in the bottom pleat of the mask’s front part.
The filter is now secure and will not move. This filter offers extra protection for you while keeping you feel comfortable and cool.
Remember to use SendUsMasks discount code to save up to 10% your order.
When to use SendUsMasks
You should wear SendUsMasks masks when you’re in a public place where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as in grocery stores, or when you encounter other people. Masks are vital in slowing the spread of the virus, so it’s crucial we wear masks to protect ourselves and others . You also are advised to wear a SendUsMasks mask at the workplace.
Remember that if you leave your home for any purpose but do not wear masks, you should instead wear a facial covering such as a bandana, scarf or homemade mask while maintaining social distancing.
We just shared with you tips to use SendUsMasks to keep you and others safe during the pandemic. Don’t forget to use SendUsMasks coupon to save up to 10% when buying SendUsMasks items.