After drinking Blueprint cleanse juices continuously for 3 or more days, you will probably feel hungry, lack energy, and crave many favorite foods. If you’re thinking of big meals with pizza, ice cream, and other processed foods, please stop and think! All the results of the cleansing process – the good things you have done for your body will be undone quickly. As important as the preparation steps before and during Blueprint cleanse, how to eat after Blueprint cleanse should be noticed to get back into your diet.
Table of Contents
- Why is eating after Blueprint Cleanse important?
- 7 days after Blueprint Cleanse foods recommendation
- A sample of eating schedule for post Blueprint Cleanse
Why is eating after Blueprint Cleanse important?
As you know, during Blueprint cleanse, you almost drink juices and might eat some fruits and vegetables. Thus, your digestive system will be very sensitive after cleansing because it hardly digests anything for several days. Additionally, for many days, your body mostly focused on eliminating the toxins and healing the tissue, it was almost disrupted. Therefore, if you immediately eat foods that are high in fat, sugar, and are difficult to digest, you will ruin all your efforts of the cleansing process. You will also have to take physical consequences such as abdominal pain, headache, and flatulence.
You should not think that the days after Blueprint cleanse are the time for you to make up for the missing calories, but rather an opportunity for you to continue the detoxification. The reason is that now, your body effectively removes toxins and increases the function of the detox pathway (liver, intestines, kidneys), making the ability to eliminate toxins much more effectively. Therefore, you can take advantage of this chance to further promote the body’s detoxification with easily digestible foods. You will be able to maximize the efficiency of the juice cleanse process.
We found Blueprint cleanse promo code for you:
Extra Blueprint Cleanse discount January 2022
7 days after Blueprint Cleanse foods recommendation
The key to incorporating solid food back into your diet is to do so SLOWLY. Here are some suggestions for the first week following your Blueprint cleanse.
Phase One (Post-Cleanse Days 1 & 2)
Start with low-density foods that are high in water. They are kind to your digestive system and should be reintroduced first.
- Fresh water-based fruits. Some of them are melon, papaya, citrus; not dried fruit or bananas
- Fresh water-based vegetables such as celery, cucumber. Let’s make a salad for lunch with these vegetables for better taste.
- Low sodium vegetable broth
- You also should have some herbal or green tea, especially in the morning
Phase Two (Post-Cleanse Day 2 to Day 5)
In this phase, you should continue to focus on phase one foods, and begin to incorporate more fibrous foods.
- Raw or lightly steamed non-starchy vegetables (cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers)
- Raw green leaf salad topped with raw, non-starchy vegetables (dress with fresh lemon or raw apple cider vinegar)
Phase Three (Post-Cleanse Day 5 to Day 7)
Other more “dense” foods are now ready to make a comeback in your diet.
- Lightly cooked starchy vegetables (yams, winter squash)
- Whole grains (e.g. brown rice, barley, quinoa)
- Lightly steamed or poached fish
Related article: Can you eat on Blueprint cleanse?
A sample of eating schedule for post Blueprint Cleanse
With the appeal of solid food closer than ever, it’s probably hard to get back into your diet while maintaining your hard work results during Blueprint cleanse. Following our recommendation, you will find that everything is simpler than you think. Get on your Blueprint cleanse today to enjoy promoted prices with Blueprint cleanse coupon code.